Review by DoomDragon8274

"Amazing... Truly Amazing!!! (JP version review)"

Mawaru Made in Wario (Wario Ware Twisted) is the follow up to the beloved Wario Ware Inc. Mega Microgames (great game) on the GBA. Back in January I found out about a new Wario Ware game that Japan got. The moment I heard about it I decided that I have to have it. I wasn't disapointed either, when I got this I was just stunned, this was my favorite Wario Ware yet. The reason I give this a 10 instead of a 9 is because instead of using the D-pad, you tilt your GBA left and right. This is made possible by Nintendo's new Patent Pending gyro sensor that detects how much you moved it left or right from it starting postition. Don't worry, unlike Kirby's Tilt and Tumble, this game doesn't know the difference from upside down, right side up etc. so you can play this in any GBA or DS. This game also features all the characters from the in the Original and 1 new one (Wario, Mona, 9-Volt and 18-Volt, Dribble and Spitz, Orbulon, Jimmy, Dr. Crygor, Kat and Ana, also featuring a new character Wario Man). But lets get to the real part of the Review.

The Graphics where ok but not a good as Touched, just a little better than the Original . They make this up by adding some (what looks like cell shading) 3-D graphics in some microgames. Most of the visuals are pretty funny too.

Sound and Music: 15/10
I can't belive how good the sound and music was in this! It is better than all the Wario Wares combined. They sound effects are very funny and even a lot of the music is really good. The music on the main menu is soooooo catchy, everyone will like it. My favorite song is definately the Mona Pizza song which is extremely catchey and really good

The main story goes like this. One days Wario wakes up and starts to play his GBA. But he loses on his game and gets very mad, and throws it at the wall breaking it. Wario takes it to Dr. Crygor to see if he can fix it. Dr. Crygor puts it in this weird looking washing machine and a bunch of weird GBAs come flying out. Wario finds out he can play these by tilting them and gets an idea. Again he will get everybody to make microgames for him for free and sell his game for money.

The microgames are extremely fun and are very oringinal. In addition there is a new mode called the Gotcha Koron. This mode is where you can access the game's 142 toys after you earn them. This game is also the hardest of them all. In this one you don't get points for losing a microgame and it's even harder when it is in Japanese and you can't read Japanese. The only reason I cleared this game 100% is because of one guide here made by Titney which allowed me to clear a reading game where you need to spell.

Control: 10/10
The tilting is extremely smooth and very precise (the sensor re-orients it's self in between every microgame). The game uses circular menus so it is very easy to navigate them.

Replay Value: 10/10
Wario Wares are all about replay value so of course this one is really good. With 142 toys and over 200 microgames this one will keep you playing it for a good amount of time (it took me a little bit over 2 months for me and my brother to clear this 100% and we are really good at the Wario Wares cleared the Original 100% twice and cleared Touched 100% in about a week).

Overall 10/10
This is probably the best Wario Ware yet and it would be a big loss on your side if you don't pick a copy of this up. Also if you have the English Version of this and Touched you can get a promotional video in Touched.

Rent or Buy?:
This is a really good game that you should never miss or you will really regret it. so I say Buy or suffer.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/31/05