Review by punisher16

"Twist is the name, fun is the game."

Wow, just wow. This is an amazing game and anyone that owns a gba should buy it right now. I have played every game of the series and this is by far the best. The first Wario Ware was great, Touched was good, and this is awesome!

Graphics:8 out of 10.
The graphics are pretty good for the most part, nothing too fancy. Some of the drawings look really neat, while others like horrible. This game isn't about graphics though and in the long run it gets the job done.

Sound: 7 out of 10
The music in this game is pretty good and can get stuck in your head. Some songs, however, are sort of annoying and aren't that good. honestly though who cares this game rocks!

Control: 9.5 out of 10
The control on this game is amazing. You tilt the gba left and right and it responds to your movement. it takes a while to get used to it, but soon you will master the tilt and be getting high scores up the yin yang.

Game play:10 out of 10
This is the most important part in any video game and boy does this game shine when it comes to game play. Wario Ware Touched got pretty repetitive sometimes, it felt like you were playing the same game over and over. This game feels fresh every time i pick it up though. The mini games are very unique and different and keep you hooked. It's a blast to play in short burst or for hours. I can't think of a game that's more fun on the gba.

Replay Value:9 out of 10
The game isn't very long. Someone who is good and plays a lot could beat it in one sitting. There are a ton of mini games that you probably missed the first time through and over 100 items to collect and play with. Plus you will always want to come back and beat your high score, or your friends. I can see myself playing this games for years to come, it never really gets old.

Conclusion:
If you own a gba and are looking for a good game to pick up, get this one. Anyone can play it and enjoy it, even if you don't play video games that much. It's a blast and there's really nothing else like it around. So what are you waiting for? go on and get this masterpiece right now!

10 out of 10