Review by Robazoid

"Twist away my friend, you'll enjoy it."

Some time ago, Nintendo released the first WarioWare. To this day, it is thought to be one of the best games on the GBA, and anyone who has played it (including me) will recommend it to you. But, this is a review for the second WarioWare on the GBA, and my personal favorite of the two. Every GBA collection should include this game, it is simply one of the best GBA games I have ever played (4th best actually)

Story- 8/10
Wario breaks his Gameboy Advance, and he gets Dr. Crygor to fix it. Dr. Crygor does more than that though; he makes it so you have to twist it to play! This gives Wario an idea… an idea that will almost certainly result in money! The usual story for any WarioWare game, and along the way, you do things such as help Dribble and Spitz fix their cab or Mona fight off the evil people at Pizza Dinosaur. All in all, not a bad story, not great either though.

Graphics- 10/10
I love this kind of Graphics, look at a screenshot of the game to see what it's like, but it can be easily describes as: pretty much the same as the last WarioWare. They don't hurt your eyes, and their even nice to look at. There are many very different characters, places and items all well represented. But, neither of these two categories (Story, Graphics) what really does is…

Game Play- 10/10
The best part of WarioWare is always the Game Play. It consists of many, many games, each one only a few second long. How fast can you find out what to do and do it? WarioWare Twisted tests that, and it does a good job. It manages to make it fun, not frustrating or tedious. WarioWare: Twisted also features many different styles of play, such as turning, turning and pressing A, just pressing A and so forth. WarioWare Twisted also has many things to unlock, but that will be fully explained under Replay Value. There are many different people you play through, each with a small story, and completely different games. It's pretty hard to explain what makes WarioWare so good, but I'm sure everyone who believes me enough to try it will fully agree.

Music- 10/10
WarioWare has great music, whether it is in the game or in the Records, available to be unlocked. You'll never get tired of the music, ever, and I mean that. I also highly recommend everyone listens to Wario De Mambo at least once; I think it is my favorite Record of them all.

Controls- 10/10
This is the simplest category of them all. WarioWare has always been about simplicity, and this game stays true to the formula. You twist, and press A. That's all. Pretty simple? I thought so too. The Controls also work very well wherever they are used. All in all, their very solid controls.

Replay Value- 10/10
WarioWare Twisted features very many things to unlock. You unlock them by playing someone's games, and after each Boss Fight, you get a capsule from a Toy Dispenser. After you die, you open all the capsules you earned, and then you get the contents. The contents consist of Records, Games, Instruments, Toys and more. Why is this under Replay Value? Because this is the reason to replay the game, and it's very much worth it.

End of Review Recap
I recommend this to everyone reading these words. Go and buy it now! Before someone else who is also reading this gets all the copies!
Overall 10/10(Perfect)