Question from johnjacky888

Where can I find Hubbatch and soulclenser?

I read guides about hubbatch and soulcleanser . i know the effects are good but i cant find it. can anyone tell me where and how to get it??

johnjacky888 provided additional details:

Then how come i see people saying about the details of hubbatch in guides such as
: sprarmr
undershirt
floatshoe
airshoe etc

Answers

Stepswordsman answered:

You can get Soul Cleaner from a Mr. Prog in Higsby's warehouse. Jack-in location is hidden behind a stack of boxes. You must trade Justice One chip for it.

You can't get Hub Batch at all, it's unobtainable.
1 0

Qwertipman answered:

Hub.batch was an NCP in BN3, it is un-obtainable in BN5 with the excepion of cheat devices.
People just include it for the sake of including all known NCPs, but the effects listed are the effects from BN3.
It gave super amrour, undershirt, custom+1, mega +1 and omni shoes, it also cut your max HP by half when it was installed.
1 1

randomoddguy answered:

It also exists in 6, but unlike in 3, the ncp "bugstop" doesn't disable its "halve your max hp" effect...rendering it much less useful...and in 3 it fit together quite nicely with bugstop, making it outrageously powerful...
0 0

Where can I find Gun del sol 3? Open leooalves
Where can I find WineCoolerComp? Answered X1AnDrEw1X
Where can I find these chips? Open faqmaster20
Where can I find Django DS? Open lapanman
Where can I find sp/ds navis? Open megamanfan102