Question from johnjacky888

Where can I find Hubbatch and soulclenser?

I read guides about hubbatch and soulcleanser . i know the effects are good but i cant find it. can anyone tell me where and how to get it??

Then how come i see people saying about the details of hubbatch in guides such as
: sprarmr
undershirt
floatshoe
airshoe etc

You can get Soul Cleaner from a Mr. Prog in Higsby's warehouse. Jack-in location is hidden behind a stack of boxes. You must trade Justice One chip for it.

You can't get Hub Batch at all, it's unobtainable.

Hub.batch was an NCP in BN3, it is un-obtainable in BN5 with the excepion of cheat devices.
People just include it for the sake of including all known NCPs, but the effects listed are the effects from BN3.
It gave super amrour, undershirt, custom+1, mega +1 and omni shoes, it also cut your max HP by half when it was installed.

It also exists in 6, but unlike in 3, the ncp "bugstop" doesn't disable its "halve your max hp" effect...rendering it much less useful...and in 3 it fit together quite nicely with bugstop, making it outrageously powerful...