Question from lissa_nee

how do I get past Squirts Showdown?

I am unable to get past Squirt's Showdown. I cannot figure out how to get past this level and can't go any further until I do. Any help?

thegamemaster8 answered:

When Squirt is Squirting (No Pun intended), you must jump in a clockwise or counter-clockwise motion on the platforms to avoid getting pushed off the platforms. Fill Ellie's trunk when you get a second and when Squirt reveals it's eyes, blast each one 3 times to close them both to score a full hit. After the full hit, Squirt will reopen it's eyes and begin Squirting again. Follow the pattern again. Be careful though, as the fight continues, Squirt will Squirt faster and towards the end will actually Squirt two lines of water in various fashions instead of just one.
2 0

Answers

Distant_Rainbow answered:

Get water in your trunk, then squirt his eyes with it.
0 0

bryanhorning answered:

Im sucking with his trunk and not getting water.Is there a special place to stand to get the water in the trunk?
0 0

Blaziken257 answered:

Press Down+R to suck in water and then press R to spray it. While spraying, you can also press Up to aim higher.
0 0

How do I beat squirts showdown? Answered bryanhorning
how i can't beat the boss from Squirt's Showdown? Answered gigglesmex
How do I get past arich's ambush? Answered GloriaD
Can I check my level stats? Answered Shadow_Aura_64
How do I beat the riverside race level? Answered myschellee