how do I get past Squirts Showdown?

1. I am unable to get past Squirt's Showdown. I cannot figure out how to get past this level and can't go any further until I do. Any help?

User Info: lissa_nee

lissa_nee - 7 years ago

1. When Squirt is Squirting (No Pun intended), you must jump in a clockwise or counter-clockwise motion on the platforms to avoid getting pushed off the platforms. Fill Ellie's trunk when you get a second and when Squirt reveals it's eyes, blast each one 3 times to close them both to score a full hit. After the full hit, Squirt will reopen it's eyes and begin Squirting again. Follow the pattern again. Be careful though, as the fight continues, Squirt will Squirt faster and towards the end will actually Squirt two lines of water in various fashions instead of just one.

User Info: thegamemaster8

thegamemaster8 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Get water in your trunk, then squirt his eyes with it.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Im sucking with his trunk and not getting water.Is there a special place to stand to get the water in the trunk?

User Info: bryanhorning

bryanhorning - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Press Down+R to suck in water and then press R to spray it. While spraying, you can also press Up to aim higher.

User Info: Charizard06

Charizard06 - 5 years ago 0 0