Why can't my game save?

1. I stopped playing my game for half a year. I started playing again and my data was gone. I assumed it was just the time not played, or I deleted the data and forgot, but when I started a new game with pikachu and partner mudkip, i saved at my bed, turned off the game, turned it back on a day later, no save data! what's wrong?

User Info: derekz1234

derekz1234 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Your game probably got badly damaged. If that happens you have no choice but to buy a new copy of the game. It happened to my friend with Pokemon Emerald and he couldn't do anything about it. You'll just have to buy a new one.

User Info: ShadowMew295

ShadowMew295 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It's probably a fake copy or it's damaged. you'll have to get a new one either way

User Info: vgfreak100

vgfreak100 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If its on vba its the veresion that dosent work but if so get it from pirerte bay they work

User Info: noweiscool

noweiscool - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Mayby you got the wrong game. It happend also with my brother. He has got the wrong game for his gba. An americain game on an european gba.

User Info: UltimateDigimon

UltimateDigimon - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. if you dropped it in water a long time ago then your F****** it happened to my Fire emblem sacred stones beat the game accendentialy (sorry fer spelling) spilt coffee, droped game, in it, dried it off, played it (files were on it) did a glitch (done a million times) shut it off then turned it on and file was gone

User Info: seriousPOKE

seriousPOKE - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The save battery is probably damaged so you have to get a new copy

User Info: toaduniversity9

toaduniversity9 - 2 months ago 0 0