how can I get the dungeon buried relic?

1. I cleared the stormy sea several times and I already recruit kyogre so how can I get the dungeon buried relic?

User Info: eugene_122

eugene_122 - 7 years ago

1. I meant shiftry for acess

User Info: fresshlol

fresshlol - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Ok did you read the newsletter and talk to lombre then talk to shirtry for acess and u only get it by talking to them and it will say buried relic is now acess for exploring

User Info: fresshlol

fresshlol - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. make sure you have space in your mailbox for the newsletter and keep doing tiny woods until the day your get it. Then you go talk to lobre, then shiftry, and shriftry unlocks the dungeon.

User Info: Superslayer1331

Superslayer1331 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. First clear stormy sea,read newsletter,go to pokemon square then talk to lombre then talk to shiftry for access

User Info: MarcYu11

MarcYu11 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. ok to unlock the buried relic After clearing the Stormy Sea, you will receive a new mail about the Buried Relic in your mail box. Go to the Pokemon Square, talk to Lombre and Shiftry and they will grant you access

User Info: nintendoboy333

nintendoboy333 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. speak to both Lombre and Shiftry

User Info: tepig62900

tepig62900 - 1 year ago 0 0