How do i beat Purity forest and get celebi w/o dying?

1. i have been trying like for ever. I'm stuck And i can't get further than floor lvl 20 or something near there. Plz help me.

User Info: jamey451

jamey451 - 7 years ago
    What Pokeymon are you using?

User Info: God_is_God

God_is_God - 7 years ago
    Lets see I was using tyrouge. Now switched to bulbasour who i evolved to ivysour. So I'm using ivysure. And before you say it. No i don't have an alakazam or charizard... :( But the highest floor i got sofar with ivysour would be 35f. i would of made it further but I somehow scrued around.

User Info: jamey451

jamey451 - 7 years ago
    Thanks but i got Celebi. And jirachi. Lol I just used alakazam and i found a warp scarf in purity forest. It was fun.

User Info: jamey451

jamey451 - 7 years ago

1. First form Pokemon no moves worth a hill of beans and second forms aren't mutch better. Your best bet would be using a third form Pokemon (Such as venusaur, blastotise, ect.), so you might want to train some more and don't be afraid to post for help on the SOS boared(spelling) When someone saves you it works as a reviver seed giving you all your moves and health back so you can get another run. Most people who can rescue you in a place like that won't ask for a reward or even thank you mail unless you are really far (floor 75 for me) and some wont ask for it at all.

User Info: God_is_God

God_is_God - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Something to add to my last answer, find a pass scarf, I know it is totally random but it is a huge help.

User Info: God_is_God

God_is_God - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. my suggestion is that if you get a gameshark for the GBA and look for 1st pokemon unlimited HP it helped me get all my legendaries.

User Info: Entai2

Entai2 - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. Entai2 Gameshark is for Noobs XD

User Info: Kibalnuzuka

Kibalnuzuka - 7 years ago 1 0