How do I beat the God of destruction?

1. How do i beat the god of detutruction in ciber world?

User Info: jackfiftynine

jackfiftynine - 7 years ago

1. You mean Bass in Undernet Zero? Use attacks and crosses that are able to stun him, and attack just before he uses his annoying shooting buster. It is his most predictable attack, you might even get a counter.

Also, get good chips, and make a good folder, with as few codes as possible. Trust me, it helps a lot.

User Info: beibin

beibin - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If u have the falzar version use the water cross and when hes about to attack fire its charge shot .

User Info: realPhalkon

realPhalkon - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Those are not really effective skill...I have a better way...Edit all * chip(or put same chip code)...NOTICE:ALL NON-ELEMENT...First,beast-out and choose all(4 can b choosed)then keep using the charge hit whenever his going 2 attack...Next,SLASH beast cross!!!His charged attacker do 500 damage...SO it will be EASY~Use this skill then u can easily get SP chip(exccept ChargeMan)>.^

User Info: PhnxBandit

PhnxBandit - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I have another way actually. if u are playing falzar, do almost the same thing in gregar but here you should beast cross with the ground cross because its attack hits 2 times but there is another thing, when the ground beast cross attacks it becomes INVINCIBLE. not only do you have a strong damage but you also have a very strong protection. neat, huh! just watch out for the range and dont panic and youll be allright. this is also effective in navi battles! try to use the ground beast cross with pride. Vamos!

User Info: falzarbuster

falzarbuster - 7 years ago 0 0