Question from dota_viper

What is Summon Black?

I have used many chips but summon black, i don't know how to use this. Pls. help me.. tell me whats its use and effect and how to use it?

Answers

Fatmaginboo answered:

Have you used cheats?? or hacks that could be the case other than that
0 1

rararara22 answered:

U make a hole go up 2 it summon the chip then an f'ed up lookin ghost will cum up wit a sword and attack
0 0

Bass_123 answered:

You set up the tag summon black and triple shot * you first use triple shot then you stand behind any hole you just made and use summon black the virus you fight to obtain the chip will pop out of the hole and warp slash your opponent.
0 0

Chimichanga94 answered:

Much like CardRevive in Star Force 3, you must either stand in front of a "hole panel" or a stepped-on "cracked panel". When you use this BattleChip, a Nightmare virus will appear out of that hole and much like ProtoMan's NaviChip, you can lock onto the closest enemy with a WideSwrd slash!
0 0

Super1589 answered:

The chip will only work with a hole on the field. Use tag it with a card that make a hole.
1 0