What is Summon Black?

1. I have used many chips but summon black, i don't know how to use this. Pls. help me.. tell me whats its use and effect and how to use it?

User Info: dota_viper

dota_viper - 7 years ago

1. The chip will only work with a hole on the field. Use tag it with a card that make a hole.

User Info: Super1589

Super1589 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Have you used cheats?? or hacks that could be the case other than that

User Info: Fatmaginboo

Fatmaginboo - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. U make a hole go up 2 it summon the chip then an f'ed up lookin ghost will cum up wit a sword and attack

User Info: rararara22

rararara22 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You set up the tag summon black and triple shot * you first use triple shot then you stand behind any hole you just made and use summon black the virus you fight to obtain the chip will pop out of the hole and warp slash your opponent.

User Info: Bass_123

Bass_123 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Much like CardRevive in Star Force 3, you must either stand in front of a "hole panel" or a stepped-on "cracked panel". When you use this BattleChip, a Nightmare virus will appear out of that hole and much like ProtoMan's NaviChip, you can lock onto the closest enemy with a WideSwrd slash!

User Info: Chimichanga94

Chimichanga94 - 6 years ago 0 0