Review by ZeroTheMaverick

"Even though you'll be beating it in a few days time, it's worth it to play it again, and again, and again."

Capcom surprises us with another Battle Network game again. It's the sixth sequal now, and it seems that Capcom has learned from their mistakes.

As always, you are Hikari Netto, a 11-year old boy that has saved the world, together with his partner RockMan.EXE for five times now. As always, there are Net Criminals doing evil, and Netto, who's always around when bad things happen, has to stop them. Some scenarios were a bit short. in my opinion. But I'm glad that, even though they were short, I had fun playing through them, and gaining new powers and chips. I have to say, the I enjoyed the story.

Audio: 8/10

Ok, let me be honest here. Some of the music just fit the situations, such as when you encounter a boss Navi etc. But there were some situations were I listened to the music closely, and I thought:"How could you mess up like that!?". But overall, the music sounds good, because some of them give me the feeling that Capcom did their best on this. Even the crisis theme, which has always sounded bad, sounded good. The Net has this calm sound, while the UnderNet has the feeling which gives you that "Be Careful" feeling.

In EXE5, most of the Net Area's were repetitive, but Capcom has learned from it's mistake, and has tried their best on making the Net Area's different from each other. They even added a new feature, the Net Cafe. I couldn't help myself but to just like the addition of the Net Cafe. See it as a place for the Navis to chill out, and buy their goods. The UnderNet was revamped as well, and it really has that "Bad place" feeling. All the places which you could access in the real world were beautiful, especially the aquarium and Green Town.

Definitely great. The characters, the features, the new chips, the side quests, all great. Some of bosses were pansies, but they became harder as you advanced in the story. Also, there was a lot of corruption in this game, which I liked. I have a knack for two-faced characters. Also, an element from EXE5 returns here, but you'll have to find out for yourself.

Rent or buy?

Buy it. Even though you'll be beating it in a few days time, it's worth it to play it again, and again, and again.

Overall:9/10
A game that is worthy of the title RockMan EXE. Buy it, you'll enjoy it.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/30/05