Review by Megatrizzletron

"Wonderful Beat 'Em Up game with nice features."

I bought this game spur of the moment, expecting to play an old fashioned beat 'em up game for a few hours during my four day weekend.

Wow! I was pleasantly surprised. I played this game for about eleven hours, beating all three difficulties. It is a great Beat 'em Up style game with a lot of twists and features.

Gameplay: 9
The gameplay factor here is just fantastic. With so many things to way in, such as Flash's friends (Other Justice League characters) can perform jump-in attacks to enemies on the screen. Also, after defeating some bosses, you earn abilities such as cyclone or ground pound. But overall, the absolute coolest part is Flash's initial ability. Flash has the superpower of moving ridiculously fast. In the game, to when you use this, all enemies on the screen slow down while Flash still moves at the same speed. Very fun.

Storyline: 7
The storyline, like most beat em' up games, is not as good as say, and RPG. but taking that into consideration, and also that this game is aimed at fans of the show: "Justice League", the storyline is pretty good. There are a couple of cutscenes and they pretty much explain all that needs to be explained when it comes to Beat 'Em Up games.

Graphics: 6
The graphics of the game are actually not that bad. Probably about an 8. What drags it down is the cutscene artwork. Could be A LOT better.

Replay Value: 10
Absolutely, 100%, replayable. No doubt. With not only THREE difficulties, and also a Boss Rush mode, it's fun no matter what.

Overall, it's a great game. If your a fan of Beat 'Em Up games, and have a GBA: Buy it.

Fun for all ages, and for the casual gamer, as well as the perfectionist. I myself, being a perfectionist when it comes to every little secret and such: was thrilled with this game. The extra features like boss rush and Superman race are very fun. Have fun!

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 11/10/06