How do I get past ?Level 2 in SHREK the THIRD

1. I have the game boy advanced and I am at the part where artie is in front of a chest that is dropping up and down. I do not know what to do at this point because I keep getting killed. I am 22% of the way in the game. can someone please help me.

User Info: maggie55

maggie55 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I can help you here. You're on World 2, level 2. Okay right where the up & down chest is a fairy to the left of it. After you grab the fairy, head right then jump down the 3 stones, and then land on the small stone for the other fairy. Jump all the way down til your on the ground then walk left. you should see a spring that will take you Merlin's duck item, or you can go left over the lava via the vines and docks to the end of the level.

User Info: Noshun

Noshun - 7 years ago 0 0