Question from Jackie987456

How do I get past level 7, Eagle Tower?

When I found out about knocking over these small towers I got really confused. :( Not just that, I also dont even know wich way I'm supposed to go anymore! I've been exploring the first floor and half the second floor for about a month! I've played other Zelda games before but this is the hardest! PLUS I keep dying because of these round enemies that suck in everything in sight! ( Kind of like Kirby.) I REALLY need help! I hate Eagle Tower!

Jackie987456 provided additional details:

For some reason I figure out everything before someone answers my question. Oh, and I already did all that. :3

Golden_Torizo answered:

<b>ANSWER CONTAINS SPOILERS</b>
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

There are four towers that you'll need to knock down. Have you done that yet and if not please post the ones you have done.

Start by saying I took the green stone from its place carried it to the west room and knocked down that tower, Then what did you do. By the way it might be quicker if you post within the Game Boy Color Forum, rather than back here. Easier access to your question.

If you have all the Towers down use your Ocarina to play Tune 2. Once in the start of the dungeon, step into the warp to enter the room where you killed the mini boss Grim Creeper.. Go west into a whole new scene, a scene of Goombas. Work your way around to the east ledge and the door leading to Evil Eagle. I hope you have the upgraded sword. With the full upgrade EE will need only a few well placed hits. If he knocks you down, get up!
2 0

Answers

legendofstars answered:

if you need to get the nightmare's key, it is simple. the room above the warp zone (mini-boss) has 2 pushable blocks. push them together to reveal the nightmare's key. Golden_Torizo explained how to get past the towers and how to get to evil eagle already, so i wont rpeat that.

hope it helps!
0 0