Question from thunderbird2005

How do I get a rail pass?

I am playing pokemon gold version and I need the rail pass how do I get it?

pokedude7 answered:

After you finish the Power Plant quest, talk to the Mimic Girl to find out her Pokedoll is missing. Then go to Vermilion and talk to the Guy next to what looks like a Clefairy and he will give it to you. Take it back to the girl in Saffron and she will give you the Rail Pass.
2 0

Answers

most_games_r_ok answered:

Retrieve the pokedoll found in a city that red gave to the mimic girl. She should give you the rail card then. I don't remember where it is though.
0 0

pokefan2010 answered:

Find the pokedoll that Copycat lost.Its at Vermilion City(at the pokefan club).talk to the fish guy and he will return the pokedoll.Then, go to her house and you will receive a Rali Pass
P.S:Have you talk to Copycat before this?
0 0

Firefighter2292 answered:

You have to go the the Copaycat girl's house in Saffron and talk to her. She ill ask you to retreive her doll. Go back to Virdinain and go to one on the houses (should have pokemon and people in it) talk to the guy sitting next to the clefairy. He will give you the doll, give it to copycat and she'll give you the rail pass.
0 0