Question from RFC22
How do you Clone items?
How do you clone items?
I don't know how to clone pokemon.
Top Voted Answer
1) Save your game beforehand.
2) Make sure you have at least one open slot for a Pokemon in your party.
3) Deposit the Pokemon you want to clone (preferably the one holding an item you want cloned)
4) Switch boxes.
------- When it asks for you to save, hit yes. When it usually says "SAVING...DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER.", turn off the game while it's typing out the message, and before "POWER" shows up (I usually do it between "OFF" and "POWER"). Turn on the game, and you should see the Pokemon you wanted to clone in both your party and the box you deposited in.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
If you know how to Clone pokemon in this gen, then in order to clone items, just give a pokemon the item you want cloned to hold and then clone the pokemon. When you clone a pokemon holding an item, you clone the item as well.
The only way to duplicate items is by duplicating pokemon (in by it duplicates the item the pokemon is holding as well).
Here's how to do it:
1. Give item you wish to clone to a pokemon in your party.
2. Save your game (preferably in front of a PC).
3. Open PC and deposit pokemon with item.
4. Switch boxes except: while it says Saving don't turn off the power, turn the game off before it can save.
When you turn the game back on, you should have the pokemon back in your party as well as the deposited pokemon in the box.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How can I uncover the hidden items?||Answered||pikminguy09|
|Hold Items being traded into R/B/Y?||Answered||Hikaru809|
|What is the best time to use stat boosting items (HP UP, Protein, and the like)?||Answered||TL_Goken|
|What is the best strategy for finding the lengendary dogs?||Answered||Ryan12277|
|Where can you find a decent TM strategy guide?||Open||yonghun|