"I choose you Pokemon Blue! Wait, oops, I mean Pokemon Gold/Silver! This game is not fully original. . .it still has Pokemon Blue in it."

First off, I’d like to say, that I hate Pokemon. I always have. But, that doesn't, mean that I hate the games! I bought Blue and played it all night one night. And I beat it within a matter of weeks. Then, I heard this one was coming out, and I was like, woo hoo!! And I bought it. And loved it. There’s so much more to do in this one then the others PM games. But, keep this in mind, this game is basically a rip off of Blue/Red/Yellow. They take half of the stuff from those games. But, still add in some original stuff with it. So, let’s get started.

Music:
The music is the same from the series. And it can get a little annoying after a while, and then, it can’t. Personally, I think the music is real cool, SOMETIMES. Keyword: Sometimes. So, here, I think I’ll give the music a 8 out of 10. 8/10

Sound:
Ah, the sound can be alright sometimes, just like the music. When the PM gets called out, they make their sounds. And such, some of them do anyhow. So, here, I’ll give the sound a 8/10.

Graphics:
For the GBC, the graphics are great. Some of the character designs are well, and the same with the PM. But, when you fight a trainer, some of the trainers look the same. So,
that’ll take off from the final score. So, here, I’ll give the graphics a 8/10.

Gameplay:
WOW! There’s a lot to do in this game. You have to get a lot of badges. And then, of course, you can catch the PM. In all the RPGs, this one can rank up there with a lot to
do. And then, the game can be VERY addicting. It’s like, okay, I’m going to turn the game off now. And you don’t, you don’t want to turn it off. And the game can last a long
time now. Cause you got to get the badges, and PM like I said. And that can take a while. I think I beat my game in like 50 hours. But, I haven’t got all of the PM. So,
enough with my prasing, I’m gonna give the gameplay a 10 outta 10! 10/10

Life of the Game:
This is a new catagory for me in my reviews. Like I said in my gameplay portion of the review, that there’s a lot to do in this game. And it can take a while. So, yeah. What do you think I’m going to give this? You guessed it! A perfect 10 outta 10! 10/10

Fun Factor:
With all of this stuff to do, it can make the game really fun. And this game is VERY fun. And very addicting. I hate the series, but, not the game series. This game is very fun, I just cannot stress this enough. So, I will give the fun factor a 10 outta 10! 10/10

Replay Value:
Of course, after you get all of the badges, you still have to catch ‘em all! So, of course I’m gonna give the RV a perfect 10! 10/10

OVERALL:
Music - 8/10
Sound - 8/10
Replay Value - 10/10
OVERALL SCORE - 9.1
FINAL - 9

Rent or Buy?
Of course! BUY! This game is great! Don’t let anyone tell you different. This game is very fun and addicting. And there’s so much to do. BUY it NOW! Chop chop!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/24/02, Updated 10/24/02