Review by BKilgore

"Pokémon Gold/Silver are awesome. It is a must get!"

Pokémon Gold/Silver Review for the Game Boy Color I really like Pokémon Gold and Silver. They are excellent sequels to the original Red, Blue, and Yellow games. I remember when I bought my Pokémon Yellow cartridge, I was disappointed because there were no new Pokémon. The game was great, but still there was no Togepi! If you were like me and were disappointed also, worry no more! Pokémon Gold and Silver have exactly 100 new Pokémon besides the original 151. That's a total of 251 Pokémon! Not only do they have 100 new Pokémon, there's another map, including the one from Pokémon Blue, Red, and Yellow! This game is loaded!

10/10 Game Play- The game play although mostly the same as in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow, is still awesome!

10/10 Story- The story is very different from the old games. You are not Ash in the game either.

9/10 Audio- I really liked the music. The music is extremely good for a Game Boy game. There are also old songs from Blue, Red , and Yellow with re-mixes!

10/10 Video- The game uses excellent color, especially if you're using the Game Boy Color!

9/10 Replay Value- The replay value of this game is awesome! You can do many things long after you beat the one player game... like raising your Pokémon!

I really loved this game! On a scale from one to ten I give it a ten! :-)

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/27/99, Updated 12/27/99