Why aren't they accepting my passwords?

1. I keep typing in the correct passwords over, and over again but no matter what I type in it just won't be accepted. My friends even gave me their passwords that they got in this game but the're ALL WRONG!!!!!!! I'm very agrivated!

User Info: triforcethief64

triforcethief64 - 7 years ago

1. It should be noted that if you're trying to use passwords from other games in yours, then the name you've given link may be different from theirs.

Passwords are partly linked (no pun intended) to the names that have been given in the game.

Also, as stated, there are some very similar symbols. make sure you clearly differntiate between the symbols, such as putting a slash through the "0" (Zero) to easily tell tell it from "O" (The letter "O")

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 7 years ago 0 0

1. watch out for very lookalikes characters. I can't count the times i put a t instead of the + sign, or a 9 instead of a g...

just watch carefully, or re-write the password changing some lookalikes. might work then.

User Info: rontifu

rontifu - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Actually it's not partly linked at all, they only work on the files that ARE linked together. Meaning if you don't have the other game, or a friend willing to use your pass to make a file on thiers then you can't do the linked stuff like with the passwords.

User Info: AlexanderDrake

AlexanderDrake - 7 years ago 0 0