Review by YuukaAstrid

"Seasons to Ages"

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons is a GBC (Game Boy Color) game, Nintendo along with the help of Capcom, created Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages the games were thought to be almost the same but in essence they are both different, in so many ways, to the game-play to the graphics and to the fun, they are both different from one of each other and with a winding adventure, it is time that someone tells you how these classic games are going to play out!

The game-play in Seasons is fresh and fun but can at-times feel boring and a repeat over and over again, going straight in and out through dungeons and having a less bunch of mind tingling puzzles to soak the brain, the game-play to some is good and to others it is just alright, for myself I really don't like it but I guess it works out.

The graphics for me, since it is a hand-held portable game, we have to look at the graphics through their style not through a console, though the game looks horrible, taking portable game standards it is alright, there is a lot of cloning and (A lot of people think Onix looks like a Knuckle just without the mouth-piece), which I believe to be true, the boss does not look fancy or like they tried to make him look decent, also adding on that some of the sprites look the same/cloned or copied and a few of the items being a little, small and blurry to fully see, but the sprites do tie out to be a peaceful bond.

The music for me in Seasons, is really plain and noting was really rememberable (Besides a few classic Zelda songs), sound effects were great...Everything was on cue there! The few little shout-outs sounded okay, the sword hits, collecting a rupee and or weapon sounds were overall I believe to be great so I will thus say this area is just almost hitting below the bell.

Some of my final words would be, to anyone who should ask the question, "What should I rather get, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages or should I get, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons?"
I would tell that person, that they should get the Oracles of Time, Seasons is alright but for most like myself Ages will always be a step better.

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 06/09/08

Game Release: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (US, 05/13/01)