Where can I find Bill's Grandpa?

1. Umm I really need a Fire Stone, and everyone's all "Bill's Grandpa!!! Bill's Grandpa!!! Show him a Growlithe!!!" I HAVE the Growlithe (which I want to evolve) so where's his house?

And can I just show him the Growlithe? Or do I have to show him the other Pokemon as well? And what are the other Pokemon? One's Lickitung, I think... I know it's a big question, so I appreciate the answers.

User Info: apple_blossom92

apple_blossom92 - 7 years ago

1. Bill's grandfather is found in Bill's old house, housesitting, on Route 25 in Kanto above Cerulean City.

And yes, you need to show him all of the Pokemon he wants, in order, to obtain one of each stone. They go in this order:

1. Lickitung - Everstone
    2. Oddish - Leaf Stone
    3. Staryu - Water Stone
    4. Growlithe or Vulpix - Fire Stone
    5. Pichu - Thunderstone

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. you can also get a fire stone from Alan the schoolboy on route 36, but it takes a little while before he calls you.

User Info: tigermanager07

tigermanager07 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. If you got pokemon yellow he is were bill is in pokemon yellow. and you must let him see growthlif the fourt time you let him see a pokemon.

User Info: UltimateDigimon

UltimateDigimon - 5 years ago 0 0