Question from apple_blossom92

Where can I find Bill's Grandpa?

Umm I really need a Fire Stone, and everyone's all "Bill's Grandpa!!! Bill's Grandpa!!! Show him a Growlithe!!!" I HAVE the Growlithe (which I want to evolve) so where's his house?

And can I just show him the Growlithe? Or do I have to show him the other Pokemon as well? And what are the other Pokemon? One's Lickitung, I think... I know it's a big question, so I appreciate the answers.

SmokeRulz answered:

Bill's grandfather is found in Bill's old house, housesitting, on Route 25 in Kanto above Cerulean City.

And yes, you need to show him all of the Pokemon he wants, in order, to obtain one of each stone. They go in this order:

1. Lickitung - Everstone
2. Oddish - Leaf Stone
3. Staryu - Water Stone
4. Growlithe or Vulpix - Fire Stone
5. Pichu - Thunderstone
2 0

Answers

tigermanager07 answered:

you can also get a fire stone from Alan the schoolboy on route 36, but it takes a little while before he calls you.
1 0

UltimateDigimon answered:

If you got pokemon yellow he is were bill is in pokemon yellow. and you must let him see growthlif the fourt time you let him see a pokemon.
0 0

Where can I find (bill's grandfather)? Answered rafiq_azim
Where can I find PP MAX? Answered spartanoo1
Where can I find (TM Fly)? Answered ZeppelinFan777
Where can I find ALL THE STONE??? Answered e6a
Where can I find evee? Answered rafiq_azim