Can I change the time?

1. I messed up the Daylight Savings Time thing when I started the game. I think I said it wasn't when it actually was. As such, my clock is now an hour off. Is there any way to fix this? I seem to remember there being some kind of button combination at the title screen to change it, like there is for clearing data, but I can't remember what it was. Little help?

User Info: InuYugi

InuYugi - 7 years ago
    Curses! I assume Monster Brain is some kind of cheat device, like a Gameshark or Game Genie?

User Info: InuYugi

InuYugi - 7 years ago

1. you can't change the time in crystal. in Gold/Silver its select+b+down all at the same time on opening screen.

User Info: 7zil

7zil - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In GS, the button Combo to reset the clock is :Down B Select. I think that they took that feature out of Crystal, so the only way to fix the clock in Crystal is to restart the game from the beginning (or simply use a Monster Brain to Edit the Clock.

User Info: pokedude7

pokedude7 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. What I think is you talk to talk to the mom and I think she asks you if it is daylight saveings or not

User Info: piplup1036

piplup1036 - 6 years ago 0 0