Question from InuYugi

Can I change the time?

I messed up the Daylight Savings Time thing when I started the game. I think I said it wasn't when it actually was. As such, my clock is now an hour off. Is there any way to fix this? I seem to remember there being some kind of button combination at the title screen to change it, like there is for clearing data, but I can't remember what it was. Little help?

InuYugi provided additional details:

Curses! I assume Monster Brain is some kind of cheat device, like a Gameshark or Game Genie?

7zil answered:

you can't change the time in crystal. in Gold/Silver its select+b+down all at the same time on opening screen.
2 0

Answers

pokedude7 answered:

In GS, the button Combo to reset the clock is :Down B Select. I think that they took that feature out of Crystal, so the only way to fix the clock in Crystal is to restart the game from the beginning (or simply use a Monster Brain to Edit the Clock.
0 0

piplup1036 answered:

What I think is you talk to talk to the mom and I think she asks you if it is daylight saveings or not
0 0

Time events? Answered thenagan
My time is frozen can I fix it? Answered Reaper2225
Time capsule? Answered linny137
Why the time does not advances?!?!?!?!? Answered prdude123
What time does it have to be to tind teddiursa? Answered ultimatexalax