Question from kirbyfan5009

Where can I find Heracross?

I can't find Heracross. I looked on every route they're supposed to be on but still can't find any.

kirbyfan5009 provided additional details:

I know Heracross can be found by headbutting trees.

red-drybones answered:

Look in the trees that are near or right next to a mountain. That would be the only environment in which you can find them.(along with Aipom)
Example: just east or ecruteak city, route 42 would be a good place to look.
0 0

Answers

pokedude7 answered:

Did you try Headbutting the trees? That is the only way to encounter Heracross on the Routes where they are found.
1 0

besaidauroch772 answered:

Route 44 has a tree that yields Heracross about 22% of the time as far as my testing of the tree was concerned (10 out of 45 battles yielded Heracross). This tree can be found by going east from Mahogany Town and entering Route 44. Once you get to Route 44, head south along the path until you reach a chubby, green guy standing by a body of water. The tree I am speaking of is the one CLOSEST to him. If you are standing directly behind him, with his back facing you, you will take one step west and one step north to be facing the tree I am speaking of.
0 0

What's the best time to hunt Heracross? Answered Draconinja
Where can I find (TM Fly)? Answered ZeppelinFan777
Where can I find PP MAX? Answered spartanoo1
Where i can find magmar? Answered mikhael69
Where do you find Lugia And HO-OH? Answered SynnShenron