Question from Tempo613
Where can I find the evolution stones?
Where are the Water, Fire, Grass, Thunder, and Moon Stones in this game?
4 years ago
What? You're to lazy to look it up in the FAQs? Is it to hard to find the answer on this site (game<b>faqs</b>?
In Crystal, there are three ways to get the evolution stones:
1. Get the phone number of certain trainers.
2. Show Bill's Grandpa the pokemon he want's to see
3. Mystery Gift.
1. Fisher Chris (beat him and get his phone #, and he will call you for either a rematch or that he got a Water stone for you)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa a Staryu when he asks for it.
1. Schoolboy Alan (beat him and get his phone #, and he will call either for a rematch or that he got a Fire Stone for you)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa a Growlithe when asks for it.
1. Picnicker Gina (beat her and get her phone #, and she will call either for a rematch or that she got a Grass Stone for you.)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa an Oddish when he asks for it.
1. Lass Dana (you know the drill by now, she will call for either a rematch or to give you a Thunder Stone)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa a Pichu when he asks for it.
1. Mother may buy one for you.
2. Look in Tohjo Falls
3. Every Monday Night at Mt Moon, you can watch a Clefairy Dance, Smash the smashable rock to find a Moon Stone.
4 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed