Question from Tempo613
Where can I find the evolution stones?
Where are the Water, Fire, Grass, Thunder, and Moon Stones in this game?
4 years ago
What? You're to lazy to look it up in the FAQs? Is it to hard to find the answer on this site (game<b>faqs</b>?
In Crystal, there are three ways to get the evolution stones:
1. Get the phone number of certain trainers.
2. Show Bill's Grandpa the pokemon he want's to see
3. Mystery Gift.
1. Fisher Chris (beat him and get his phone #, and he will call you for either a rematch or that he got a Water stone for you)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa a Staryu when he asks for it.
1. Schoolboy Alan (beat him and get his phone #, and he will call either for a rematch or that he got a Fire Stone for you)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa a Growlithe when asks for it.
1. Picnicker Gina (beat her and get her phone #, and she will call either for a rematch or that she got a Grass Stone for you.)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa an Oddish when he asks for it.
1. Lass Dana (you know the drill by now, she will call for either a rematch or to give you a Thunder Stone)
2. Show Bill's Grandpa a Pichu when he asks for it.
1. Mother may buy one for you.
2. Look in Tohjo Falls
3. Every Monday Night at Mt Moon, you can watch a Clefairy Dance, Smash the smashable rock to find a Moon Stone.
4 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Answer this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.