Question from Master_Sakaki

Where can I find Fire Stone?

Yeah, the question pretty much says it all, but, in light of Heart Gold/Soul Silver, I restarted my Crystal, caught a Growlithe outside of Violet, and now need to know where to find a Fire Stone at the earliest convenience.

The corner of my mind says there's one in the Goldenrod Dept.Store, but I'm just not for sure.

taeng_itim answered:

when you are in KANTO in cerulean sorry i cant remember the name of the town but go to the place that you can see misty having chat with her man theres a house there go in there theres a old man there that want to see many kinds of Pokemon i cant remember the Pokemon that you need to see for the old man but do the things that the old man want then what is the type of the pokemon he want see is the type of stone he will give you
2 0

Answers

R194 answered:

There are two people on route 36 go to the one on the lower right talk to him after you beat him and he'll give you his phone number he'll call you and say that he found something which will be the fire stone.
0 0

Game_Guy567 answered:

I think there's you can get one in Bill's house in Kanto...
1 0

luckyu19 answered:

There is two way to get a fire stone.
First one, will be getting it from Alan the School boy, who will call you to give you fire stone.
He is situated at route 36, the second trainer you will encounter if you exited National Park.
It may be pure luck, as you have no idea when he will call.

Second, is getting it after Elite Four. You will have to travel to Kanto and visit Bill's grandfather.
You will have to show him a series of pokemon.(liciktung,oddish,staryu,growlithe,pichu)
After showing him growlithe, you will get a fire stone.
It guarantee your chance to get a fire stone, but it will be very late.
1 0