Question from DarrylCanHelp

How do I solve (power plant sidequest)?

Help! just got it playing it nonstop

devil28_22 asked for clarification:

How do I get threw the rock cave to Cerulean City.

tiakalla answered:

Go to the bridge north of Cerulean and battle the Rocket member there. He'll tell you where the missing part is (it's in the Cerulean gym). Then just take the part back to the plant and you're done.
2 0

Answers

Shanezilla answered:

from the power plant go to the north of nugget bridge in cerulean city. see the team rocket. and when that scene is over go to the gym and well you walk in there will be a square of water in the middle. go to the top left part and press a you should find the item there and return it to the power plant for one of the best TM in the game.
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you need more help than looking up a Walktrough FAQ would be a good idea.

Hope this helps.
0 0

miniclipgamer answered:

go to the powerplant, and the guy that owns it will be in the "technology" area to the right.
he'll say that sum guy stole a key part or sumthing. go to the bridge over by the sea cottage (bill's fathers house).
there will be a team rocket dude and he says he'll tell you where the parts are, accept you have to battle him.
after ur done with that, go to misty's gym and there should be a 4 by 4 square of water in front of you. go to the upper lefthand side and press a, or try fishing. you should get that part. go back to the power plant and talk tothe dude you talked to earlier. he'll give you a tm for giving him the part back. that tm is zap cannon.
I hope this helped :-)
0 0

starfoxdragon answered:

Go fight the team rocket grunt on the bidge near bills fathers house he'll tell you he ut the part in misty's gym. Go to misty's gym. Inside there will be a 4 by 4 square of water use surf and go to the top right corner face north and press a hope this helps:)
0 0

Power plant? Answered starfox288
Power Plant again? Answered starfox288
More on the power plant? Answered giratina2345
How do I get past power plant? Answered giratina2345
What should I do to get a Pikachu with Hidden power? Answered pokefan2010