Review by AVexer

"A great Sega game(AGAIN)."

Sonic the Hedgehog is a great series ever since Sega came out, since he is the mascot of Sega. Out of all the Sonic games for Sega Genesis, I liked Sonic the Hedgehog 2 the best. All the levles are alot of fun and some of the colors are rad.

Graphics:7:The graphics are fair for a Sega game. I mean, in a sixteen bit system, how good can the graphics be? Sonic 3D Blast had good graphics, but it was poor in gameplay. The graphics were fair....for the time it was around.

Gameplay:10:I loved the gameplay in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The game is best once you reach the Oil levles. I thought their was nothing at all wrong with the gameplay, except for a little thing, that can easily be imporoved on, with a little concintration. You would think Sega would try amd fix these little things.

Replayablitly:2:Once you have beten the game once, it sort of takes all the fun out of playing the game another time. I did play it twice , but it wasen't too much fun the next time I played. I liked playing it the first time, but the secound time, it reslly stunked.

Sound:6:The sound is pretty good, for a Sega game, but I think, Sega could have improved the sound effects, by alot. Sega didn't work too hard on the sound feature.

Controll:7:The controlls are really good in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The game has better controlling, thain most other Sega games. It's pretty good.

Overall:8:I gave Sonic the Hedgehog 2 an eight because I think it deservs an eight. Their is no way I can give this game any lower thain a six, but no higher than an eight. I think this is the best Sonic game for Sega Genesis.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 04/25/00, Updated 04/25/00