Item Drop?

1. is there a limit to the quality of items you can get? I've gotten some things I never had, but is it possible to get them all or at least close?

User Info: MajorGamer915

MajorGamer915 - 5 years ago
    Actually I read on the forums that you can buy and keep everything, including Zeromech equipment, with this method:

forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=796357

User Info: MajorGamer915

MajorGamer915 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Ive used the helmet which has a bonus of Itemdrop+++...the quality of the items for me is random...probably the most expensive item i acquired is the Silver Blade...i think that the sword which has a 170 ATK and 100 Dark damage...

User Info: vipre07

vipre07 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Even if you are equipped with itemdrop++++ it will only increase the drop rate by a small percentage. AGAIN, ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE. All items will be dropped randomly but always remember that swords higher than the Infinity Blade wont be dropped. You have to grind gold for purchasing does swords. After getting the Infinity Blade you'll be able to unlock the doors downstairs, in which you will find the 3 Deathless. Dracoor equipment set includes (Dracoor Shield, Sword and Ring) will be 100% dropped only by the 3 Deathless, you have to defeat them one by one.

User Info: Answer_Question

Answer_Question - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can buy, have, and master ALL items except dark-zeromech gear after you start newgame+ unless you find the drops.

User Info: sadyoyo13

sadyoyo13 - 5 years ago 0 0