HydroTilt also introduces a level editor that allows players not only to construct their own playable levels, but allows them to share their designs with other players using a unique online share feature. With the innovative Level Editor, players can now easily build custom levels with the touch of a finger using a variety of tools, blocks and interactive objects.
Key Features Include:
- Intuitive control physics allowing for superb interaction with the iPhone and iPod Touch
- 55 challenging levels with 5 unlockable bonus levels and side missions for extended play
- Auto Save feature allows players to save progress and replay unlocked levels to obtain a faster time
- Gorgeous cartoon style 3D environments
- Create, build and share levels using the level editor
- OpenFeint integration, the best social gaming network for iOS devices
- Invite your friends from Facebook, Twitter, and your address book to beat your best time
- Compare your best times against other players worldwide with the online leaderboards
- Share your highscore with your friends on Facebook or Twitter
In the Press:
Awarded the difficult-to-achieve “Silver Medal” from PocketGamer.co.uk. “Easy to pick up but difficult to master, HydroTilt perfectly combines accelerometer action with tactical problem solving.” – 8 of 10 - Keith Andrew, Pocket Gamer
“The controls are simple, and there is even a calibrator which works fantastical well and can be used at any time, so unlike the original Monkey Ball controls, you won’t have to worry about awkward movement and you are in complete control of where you droplet goes.” - 8 of 10 - Zach Potts, Gamers Platform
“This game is simply beautiful; from the main screen to the level editor, this app is gorgeous.” – 4.8 of 5 – AppVee
FAQs, Guides, Cheats, and Secrets
We don't have any FAQs posted for this game yet.
We don't have any cheats posted for this game yet.
Reviews and Ratings
|Reader Review Average||GameFAQs Rating Average||MetaCritic MetaScore|
No reviews posted
No reviews posted