How do I get 5 perfect jumps directly after an island jump?

1. This is one of the objectives in order to get the nest with the x28 multiplier. The exact text is:

"5x: Do 1 (perfect jump symbol) directly after an island jump."

Is this all in one playthrough? Does it mean on the FIRST bump on the new island? I feel like I've landed a perfect jump after an island almost forty times now, and I believe I got five in one playthrough at least once.

User Info: Little_Socrates

Little_Socrates - 5 years ago

1. After you leave one island you have to land perfectly on a hill of the next island and you should see the (+points) at the bottom of the screen. You have to do at least 5 of them in one play through, but not in a row. Island 4 is maybe the hardest island to get a perfect jump because the hills are very steep.

Some times you may think you have done a perfect landing but it wont count due to the fact that the game is very sensitive on jumps. For example: You land on the tip of a hill and continue to slide down the hill. If the hill is large enough, when you jump you still get the points but it wasn't a perfect slide.

Keep at it and you will get it soon, its a fun game.

User Info: HalMas24

HalMas24 - 5 years ago 1 0