How do I get past level 11?

1. I just hacked david's workstation. I am stuck here. I can't find a clue to the correct password to Irene's account and I don't know what to do with the clues for newhires. How do I get to level 12?

User Info: drewster94

drewster94 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You have to go to the company website (ReUsingNature.com) There's a "secret word" that is mentioned for the HR person (Elise). That is her password. If you're really desperate, her password is "hireme".

User Info: Freshenstein

Freshenstein - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Isn't Level 12 where you need to login to Elise's account, not Irene's? If it is, her login/password is elise/hireme. The game won't let you jump ahead. If this isn't it, look for a little icon in the upper right corner that you have to click saying you need to read your email. That threw me off for awhile too. Hopefully this helps. :)

User Info: clrblue

clrblue - 4 years ago 0 0