Question from clrblue

How do I solve Level 17?

I'm having trouble figuring out how to find the sales reps birthdays to get their passwords; the only name in the hr database seems to be frank. Can anyone tell me how to find the passwords for the sales reps (I am NOT having trouble with the usernames). For instance, where do I find Hank's password.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

i273llc answered:

Great question! All of the Sales Reps' passwords were mistakenly reset by Frank to 'may' (without the quotes), so you don't need their birthdays. We hope this helps! There are a number of ways you can view answers to the puzzles in the game (and if you'd rather get a hint, you can do that too!). Just use the 'tips' command from the terminal (type the word 'tips' without the quotes) and you'll be taken to the Tips page. Click on the 'Hints & Answers' link where you can enter the level number you're stuck on. Additionally, we posted a few videos you can watch that should help as well. Finally, we also wanted to send a quick update that the full version of Hack RUN (the first game in the trilogy) will be FREE for only a few more hours. Get it now before our promotional period is over! Thanks for playing Hack RUN, Hack Run ZERO and Hack Time!
0 0