Combine Scrolls are NOT sold in Item Merchant?

1. I just read that you can buy some combine scrolls in each town Item Merchant but for some reason none of the Item Merchant sell any combine scrolls, i found it odd that the merchant sold combine scrolls but had none to sell, and that happens in all the towns, i have a bug or something? do i need to complete something else for them to sell me the combine scrolls?

User Info: Trejon16

Trejon16 - 4 years ago
    Now i am in hard mode and still the item merchant does NOT sell any combination scroll, maybe is it because i got the free Z3 from apple store?

User Info: Trejon16

Trejon16 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You probably already have all the scrolls that merchant sells, and the game won't let you have 2 of the same scroll. The same thing has happened in my paid version, so that's not the reason

User Info: RZV111

RZV111 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually the game will let you have two of a scroll if it applies to a quest and you already have it. I have the same problem, I cannot buy combine scrolls.

User Info: M_ZeroIncarnate

M_ZeroIncarnate - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I really need help finding coin arcana. Help!

User Info: M_ZeroIncarnate

M_ZeroIncarnate - 4 years ago 0 0