Question from cool_hand_luke1

Negative Bloodline Question?

So I saw an achievement for defeating the Neg God King, which I know can be found in the negative bloodline (done in the beginning of bloodline 1). Does anyone know how to get to the Nega God King from there?

From: Thexderat 2 years ago

You will have to restart rebirth 1 and when they say do super attack do it but slice one way for 60 seconds after that keep dodging until you die. Tap the ????? Sign and you are in negative bloodline do the XP or else you are kick out I hope this help look at wiki

You have to get to the third bloodline after you get to it you well have to go to options and press start at bloodline one.Once you have done that it gives you an option to save all of your stuff or not after you picked one of them you go and battle The Dark Knight.When you're battling him don't HOLD THE F***ING BLOCK BUTTON just tap it once then keep doing that until you die.When you die it gives you choices load last checkpoint or get spawned back.When you get spawned back you get to Bloodline nothing do everything I just said again one more time and -1 bloodline that is how it worked for me not sure if it well reply to you though.

Smarts5867 that is infinity blade 1 not 2 in 2 you have to restart to rebirth one (tutorial one) and then you MUST wear the default armor that sirus wore the first time then when you get to the combo tutorial slash in 1 direction for 60 seconds instead of doing a combo after that dodge until you die (still don't do the combo) and if you do so you can click ?????? instead of restart at last rebirth.