Question from HeartofWitch

What is the best Stat Build for Slayer and Ranger?

I'm currently a lvl 48 Slayer with 160 CON and 125 STR (Stats affected by equipments). I'm trying to attain an optimal balance between STR and CON. I was just wondering if I'm doing the right job of having CON much ahead of STR or should it be the opposite way around? Or on the other hand, since I have lots of leveling up to do yet, should I instead put the next accumulated stat points to CON (becoming a semi-pure CON build)? Which is better?

HeartofWitch provided additional details:

Then as for the Ranger... I'm completely new to using it. But I think the stats would go between DEX and INT as it is a skill-type hit and run character. Or am I wrong? Anyway, how should I go with the stats?

maiazek answered:

Slayer build/s: ttocs.hubpages.com/hub/Zenonia-4-Slayer-Guide-StatSkill-Builds

Ranger build/s: /tocs.hubpages.com/hub/Zenonia-4-Ranger-Guide-StatSkill-Builds

Credit goes to whoever made these.

I myself went for a full Int Ranger and a full CON Slayer.
Worked out great for me so far, though the early game of my Ranger was brutal, died in 2 hits. Got much better late game.
My Slayer on the other hand, will not, and has not yet died so far. Though it's damage output is lackluster, still gets the job done.
0 0