Question from lisazilieris1

How do I find the answer to the puzzle under the lion head fountain?

I need help trying to get the ansswer to a few places. The wine cellar where do i find the missing bottle and the puzzle under the lion head fountain. I can't find the answer to that. Also I have a 24V battery I don't know what to do with. Can someone help?

Answers

homerorz answered:

Theres an arrow under each statue base , behind where you get the gold medallions, 3 statues 3 arrows , then turn the handle
0 0

Angeshakespeare answered:

Hi, Where do you find the missing wine bottle from the wine cellar? :D
0 0

TweenVampire2 answered:

You will not be able to find the answer to the Lion Puzzle until you collect the sword, shield, and bag of gold coins. (The sword is in the Grandfather Clock. The bag of gold is buried to the left of the Lion Fountain.The shovel is in the Gardener's Shed, you need this to dig up the gold. The shield is revealed after you complete the Barrel Puzzle in the Wine Cellar.) After you go as close as you can to the Statues, take out the item needed, You will get a coin if you click on it, after you remove the coin, there will be an arrow. Each arrow is an answer to the puzzle. The missing wine bottle is in the safe beneath the Lion Fountain. The 24V battery will be needed after you get the wine bottle and go down the ladder.
0 0