How do I ?

1. I read this in the boards but I'm confused where to go next. I made the aloe parfait for Alfine and days later it didn't make her lose weight. After that I'm stuck. I have no idea where you get to the desert vendor or to the desert city. I made the tequila but I still can't pass the sandstorm. I'm assuming I can't get past it until I meet the vendor but idk where he is

User Info: TeeKays

TeeKays - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Well... Can't remember exactly. Why don't you go talk to everyone in town, ville and port? Simply every NPC. This works every time. Btw, I got to that desert city by talking to lidia.... I think.. Anyway do everything you can

User Info: Astrain06

Astrain06 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to have Lidia in you party. Go to your bar and add her to your party of three. When you travel to the desert, she should instantly talk to you and jump you straight to the desert vendor.

User Info: BublingBrooke

BublingBrooke - 4 years ago 0 0