Question from TeeKays

How do I ?

I read this in the boards but I'm confused where to go next. I made the aloe parfait for Alfine and days later it didn't make her lose weight. After that I'm stuck. I have no idea where you get to the desert vendor or to the desert city. I made the tequila but I still can't pass the sandstorm. I'm assuming I can't get past it until I meet the vendor but idk where he is

Answers

Astrain06 answered:

Well... Can't remember exactly. Why don't you go talk to everyone in town, ville and port? Simply every NPC. This works every time. Btw, I got to that desert city by talking to lidia.... I think.. Anyway do everything you can
0 0

BublingBrooke answered:

You need to have Lidia in you party. Go to your bar and add her to your party of three. When you travel to the desert, she should instantly talk to you and jump you straight to the desert vendor.
0 0

How do you check your bar rank? Answered 7zil
How to get Alter and Lidia? Open seiftis
Where can I get wheat and ice ? Open ahdaph
How do I get past Otis cave? Unanswered darkheroL123
Side quest? Unanswered Illuminaire13