Question from Bijutsu

What's the most efficient method of farming rupees aside from attacking other players?

I need to max enhance some rares and my cash reserves are dwindling, what's the most efficient way to farm cash?

Bigpapi3333333 answered:

My Best Advice Is To Farm Level Two And Sell All The Cards. It Cost Minimal Stamina And You Are Still Churning A Profit In The Long Run. If You Font Need The Rupies Right Wmaway Just Sell The Cards As Feeders. Hope This Helped :)
2 0

Answers

mhlavsa answered:

I like quest level 3-2 you get 3 chances for either rupies or 2 cards worth 350 for 6 stamina
0 2

icet1979 answered:

You can just try to find battles or enemys and look first at there leader card. if you see a low card like a goblin or angel there is a 50:50 chance that you find a lvl 50-60 or lower with just10 def. if you have then luck again he give you 5000-10000 per fight. he is now in your rival list so if you collect some of them you have a nice list with low def char. that spend many money :)
1 2

xerosplash answered:

Yeah, I agree with icet. Look for players with 10 DEF or somewhere close and make a deck of about 15-20 ATK that you know should win, rather than using your main deck. No need to use more ATK PWR than necessary.

Then, once you do find someone who gives a lot of rupies, you can attack up to 3 times per day, and then keep attacking each day.
1 1

awalker1134 answered:

Can also farm feeder cards and sell them in sets of 9... currently there selling around 20k rupies for 9 normal cards,
1 2