Question from Hikarukaname

Sektor in a friendship pack?!?

I got a sektor from a friendship pack today and I was wondering its common to get one from a friendship pack? Also what's the price of a sektor

xerosplash answered:

It is not very likely to receive a rare in a FP, but it is possible. I've received a couple of rares, but typically just normals and some high-normals.

Grats on the Sektor.
2 0

Answers

icet1979 answered:

if you go to your menue "Cards" just select the card and you will see a market price for the card, so you know how much the card cost normaly ( price is higher if someone need this card) :)
0 0

BatmanPanic answered:

No it's not common, actually the weird thing is that with my Legend Claim ticket, I got a Lancer...which is a High Normal... : / So I guess the RoB Management Office is deciding to switch it up a bit? And ditto with the other answers about the price. Anyway, good for you!! :D
0 0

Monst3rMark answered:

Ive gotten Rares before on friendship packs. As well as high normals on claim tickets.
As for card pricing If your looking for HP price as oppose to rupies (People on the boards generally dont buy cards for Rupies) Sektor is going for around 30HP (Hp being Heal Powders) Some people sell for less some for more. Some people trade straight up for another High Rare of similar value. Great card to hold onto until next Holy war. Sell it for a premium then :)
1 0