Date/Time glitch help?!

1. How do you get your game back to normal after doing the date/time glitch? Example : Obtaining infinite Free Gas,
    Set your device time forward an hour to instantly replenish your gas supply.

I did this a few times, an then i changed my date/time back to the what it should be, and now my gas will not replenish. It is stuck at zero. Please help?

User Info: Rask85

Rask85 - 4 years ago

1. Yes, this worked.
    I put the date 1 year ahead, reopened the game, got a coin and a full tank. then closed the app completely (double-click the home button, long-press the game icon, tap the red (-). Then I set my time back to automatic. Started the game up, and still had my full tank of gas.

strategy to keep playing, just keep putting your time up 1h, you'll have some gass again, and put back to automatic time while you sleep.

User Info: JerryMm

JerryMm - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. OK! It happened to me and its simple to fix it. Change you date way far from the last future date you used making the glitch. If you don't remember just put a very forwarded date. Then load the game and if the gas is not full close it and put a more forwarded date and try again. Once you get your gas full don't spend any of it. Close the app and put your date back to normal and that is how I fixed the problem on my iPod. And remember if you are going to use the glitch before changing your date/time back to normal make sure your gas its full.

User Info: jphruby9

jphruby9 - 4 years ago 2 0
  2. Does that mean you can still get free coins?

User Info: onoimazn

onoimazn - 3 years ago 0 0