Should I buy this car?

1. I want to get the Pagani Zonda R for my T5 car, but it costs a lot of money. I'm working on getting it, I have about a third of the money I need, but I don't know if I should keep working on getting this car or get a cheaper one. Please help.

User Info: SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast - 3 years ago
    Thanks so much! I ended up buying it maybe two weeks after asking this question. Right now it's starting to get good at a rating of 689 and I love it!

User Info: SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast - 3 years ago

1. Well i wanted pagani zonda r aswell, luckily when i got 2.5 millions my agente gave me 50% discount so you are able to buy it for 1.650.550 or something.
    Its a good car but hard at beggining specially vs BMW Z4 and Audi R8 because they have good speed.
    My zonda in whit 677 rating atm and when you upgrade it to the max its awesome.
    There are also some vids in youtube about zonda, so you check them out to help you decide if you want it or not.
    You should try to buy it in my opinion.
    Hf and GL.

User Info: AlphaCrackling

AlphaCrackling - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I would buy the Mustang Cobra Jet if I were you.

User Info: ComCall

ComCall - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I bought a Pagani Zonda R for the full 3 million dollars. IT IS SO NOT WORTH IT! I upgraded it to 689 and it is a total piece of junk. Yes, it accelerates quickly, but it can still be beaten by a lot of cars rated 672 (McLaren MP4-12C GT3 SE, BMW Z4 GT3, Ford GT CSR, Koenigsegg CCX and Agera R). DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GETTING THE MONEY TO BUY THIS CAR! I just got an BMW Z4 GT3 and an Audi R8 LMS Ultra, and at 689 they are both so much faster!

User Info: AlphaCar

AlphaCar - 2 years ago 1 0
  3. BMW Z4 GT4,So far ive done 7.34,Venom GT is also a great choice,done 7.22,for myself the Audi is a pain to drive.my favs,T5,BMW,T4 F1 GTR,T3 C63 AMG.Happy motoring

User Info: VampireMch

VampireMch - 2 years ago 0 0