My gas isn't refilling!?

1. My gas isn't actively refilling! I've used the time/date manipulation, and that might have something to do with it...but I don't see how my gas would just stop refilling....please help!!!

User Info: SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Your device will keep track of the latest date/time you played the game...it will not refill until you exceed that time, either using another date/time manipulation, or actually going past it.

User Info: jondalar77

jondalar77 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Open CSR racing..minimize it.. change your date to maximum year ur phone allows (my s4 allowed maximum date of 31/12/2036)...then open csr...u can see full gas tank.. :).. this also resets ur time counters to 8M.

Set the date back to automatic before u use that gas to play the game (Do not forget this. remember this is one time trick)

User Info: shiva_Pagani

shiva_Pagani - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. To get a full tank just set the system time to 1h15min forward. Of course csr racing will remember that time -so the exploit is only good for using all 24hrs in a day, nothing more. You do have to sleep or work sometime, don't you? So, remember the system time when you exit csr (to go to sleep or work) and before turning it on again set the time to when you left off. With tier 5 cars and a decal for 4550 or better you should be able to get 2-2,5 million a day. Now if that is cheating, consider the wasted time of your life...if you don't want to spend real money, that is.

User Info: Florkgagga

Florkgagga - 2 years ago 0 0