Question from MetroidLink57

How can i pop out the middle button on my ipod?

Its stuck in and i can't get it out so how do i do it?

Stevewins456 answered:

I think you should get Apple to do it, or else you might risk breaking it. If it's stuck in I can't think of any way to get it out.
3 1

Answers

buging2 answered:

Use a gun lol jokein buy garanty in the store u bought it and return it thats if u bought it in a store!
1 3

PsycoMonkey42 answered:

You could always try a strong piece of tape... put the sticky part on the button and then pull up... slim chance.. but its worth a try. if its still under warrenty just make an appointment with an apple genius bar at the closest apple store near you or just call up Apple
0 0

oOXaianOo answered:

Its best you dont attempt to open it yourself but if you have to heres a video that will help ya. (This is for 1st Gen iPod Touches)

<i>Apple iTouch Disassembly</i>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wcn4GV-F0E
0 0

airtamis answered:

If I were you, i'd go to the nearest Apple Store and let a proffessonal who knowas what he/ she is doing handle it.
0 0

What is the best app(s) for the ipod touch? Answered pacmanslayer
Can you delete aps that come with the ipod touch? Answered ryanjenei
Ipod Nano background? Open Biometal1
My Ipod Touch won't update? Answered Grega117
Why are my songs not coming onto my ipod? Answered _Cat_Bert_