Question from MetroidLink57

How can i pop out the middle button on my ipod?

Its stuck in and i can't get it out so how do i do it?

From: Stevewins456 6 years ago

I think you should get Apple to do it, or else you might risk breaking it. If it's stuck in I can't think of any way to get it out.

Use a gun lol jokein buy garanty in the store u bought it and return it thats if u bought it in a store!

You could always try a strong piece of tape... put the sticky part on the button and then pull up... slim chance.. but its worth a try. if its still under warrenty just make an appointment with an apple genius bar at the closest apple store near you or just call up Apple

Its best you dont attempt to open it yourself but if you have to heres a video that will help ya. (This is for 1st Gen iPod Touches)

<i>Apple iTouch Disassembly</i>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wcn4GV-F0E

If I were you, i'd go to the nearest Apple Store and let a proffessonal who knowas what he/ she is doing handle it.