Update 1.2 SUBMITTED (Apologies for the delay, 1.2 should be approved any day, now):
Blocks2 has been renamed to Irides, short for Iridescence, a 'play of lustrous, changing colors'. More awesome name, more awesome features:
• Improved, too awesome to be true, graphic effects
• Improved, never seen before, performance and frame rate
• OpenFeint 2.1 integration, featuring a cleaner visual interface
• Third, alternative input scheme resembling EA's Tetris® controls. Use the sensitivity slider to tweak. Now, one control scheme for every day of the week (almost)!
• Customize the gesture controls to alternatively drop blocks with a swipe
• Earn bonus points for clearing the whole play field or completely eliminating all squares of one/two color(s).
• Squished some minor bugs
Blocks2 is a stunning puzzle action game that takes the genre to a new level. The basic game play consists of rotating and placing falling blocks so that at least four equally colored squares touch on the play field. You can increase your combo size by adding more equally colored squares, but you will have to act quickly, before the time bar is full and the squares are deleted from the playfield - in exchange for valuable points, of course!
The latest version of Blocks2 brings you the FOLLOWING FEATURES:
• Three different control schemes: Gestures, Digital Pad / On Screen Buttons and Dragging*, resembling EA's Tetris® controls
• Three different levels of difficulty
• 28 carefully designed levels to unlock, discover and master
• Each level has its own mission or puzzle challenge
• Beat your own and your friend's high score in the "Endless Mode"
• Build the biggest combo and impress your friends
• Find 4 hidden bonus levels
• Use more than 15 different powerups and special squares
• OpenFeint 2.1* integration with online high score lists, achievements, chats and social networking capabilities
• Play your own music: Turn off in-game music, play your iPod and still enjoy the in-game sound effects!
* available with update 1.2
FAQs, Guides, Cheats, and Secrets
We don't have any FAQs posted for this game yet.
We don't have any cheats posted for this game yet.
Reviews and Ratings
|Reader Review Average||GameFAQs Rating Average||GameRankings Average|
No reviews posted
From 1 review