Question from 25bruin

I need answers to the iassociate game on the iPod touch?

Please could someone give me answers.

Can you be smore specific as there are quite a few puzzles. Are you looking for help with the regular puzzles or the bonus answers?

I need help with space and knight, stars wars and actor but especially homer and japan these are all bonus questions

i need help with a bonus for cartoons and comics its _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (3+7) and its associated with Homer and Japan. i know there is one episode of the simpsons where homer goes to japan but i can't think of anything that fits

Well since I took the time to research and find the answer to Homer/Japan bonus question I will not just give the answer but a hint. It has to do with soap and don't be stuck on thinking it is all letters. Hope that helps.

Any hints on space/knight and ant/bugs. I don't want the answers just hints please.

Antbugs is a movie be careful with punctuation though

Awesome...thanks!! That's what I was putting in but I didn't pay attention to the puctuation. Thanks again. Did you figure out the Homer/Japan bonus?

Homer/Japan is a reference to the Simpsons episode "In Marge We Trust". Search for that and you'll find the answer.

I am still stuck on "space knight". Any tips?

Ah, never mind, I got "space knight" - the answer is the name of a plane that carried a spacecraft within the past few years.

Can someone help me with movie genres .... i am stuck, its my last answer
i need a 5 letter word 'br ---' and its linked to comedy, g@y, fashion, fashion week and milan

I have tried everything i can i think of .... i've even gone through the whole alphabet to try and find the next letter to no avail ..... help i am deperate .... lol

thanks

The only answer I can figure for that is Bruno, but it won't work anyway I type it, it's like I need the accent over the u but I have no idea how to do that on my iTouch, I ever changed to a German keyboard and it didn't work

Ah ok I got it, hold the u down till a little u menu comes up and pick the one with the two dots over it

Thanks yeah figured it out eventually too

now i am stuck on the bonus question for usa ..... its aircraft plus nevada ....

love this game, but hurts my head hahaha

Think aliens and UFOs.

Any clues on the Star Wars actor (6+6) would be greatly appreciated.

For the star wars one, don't think of the movie. The actor has nothing to do with star wars the movie

I don't want to give too much away but if that doesn't help, let me know. I can tell you what I typed into google to narrow the results down.

Thanks, i appreciate it.

Can you tell me what you mean by not star wars the movie? I am a little bit confused by that.

Think of something that may have been referred to as "star wars" but isn't referring to the movie. Think political. :)

Could you please give me another tip? I'm drawing a blank

Yeah i am stuck too ..... drawing a blank also.
i hate politics at the best of times ......

think think think

anyone have a hint for the "Poker Stars" bonus?

Oh, i got it ..... duh so obvious when u have the answer ..... last one to do is the poker / western one

If you google "actor star wars first and last name six letter" the answer should be on the first search page. Also for poker and western think movies ;) hope that helps!

Yay, thanks for the assistance ...i've finished .... hopefully there is another game ...

I'm looking for the bonus question for "tv series". Hints are, "Degree" and "9/11". That one has me stumped. Any other little hints are appreciated. :)

Al gore

For "degree and 9/11" think of a documentary

can I get another hint for Aces High? Space - Knight 5 & 6 letter words

Google "spacecraft knight" it's on the first page of suggestions

The bonus question with clues Homer and Japan the answer is Mr. Sparkle

Another clue for the aces high bonus is "color".

Has anyone figured out the movie genre's bonus. The clues are chocolate/Vietnam war/Elvis. -------(7) ----(4)

Think of a movie that encompasses all three of them

Bonus - Elements Puzzle
Ocean/Movie (7+6)

Don't think too hard. Think of a George Clooney & Brad Pitt movie and don't forget the punctuation.

Can someone please help me with the puzzle ants in the pants, the clues are guitar, instrument, and brownie, and its 6+12 thanks :)

Elvis Vietnam chocolate = run Forrest run

@tlacaille: Think types/names/brands of guitars.

guitar/brownie/instrument = fender stratocaster
ocean/movie = ocean's eleven?

In "x marks the spot", what is the answer to the bonus word that comes after "... - ice-water-river-bridge"?

Movie Genre lvl---3 letters between Guns 'N Roses & Robbery. PLEASE!!!

Hi the bridge .... Think jumping off!