Question from 25bruin

I need answers to the iassociate game on the iPod touch?

Please could someone give me answers.

mohler7154 asked for clarification:

Can you be smore specific as there are quite a few puzzles. Are you looking for help with the regular puzzles or the bonus answers?

tops247 asked for clarification:

Could you please give me another tip? I'm drawing a blank

pisces_t asked for clarification:

Yeah i am stuck too ..... drawing a blank also.
i hate politics at the best of times ......

think think think

hoops28 asked for clarification:

anyone have a hint for the "Poker Stars" bonus?

pisces_t asked for clarification:

Oh, i got it ..... duh so obvious when u have the answer ..... last one to do is the poker / western one

pisces_t asked for clarification:

Yay, thanks for the assistance ...i've finished .... hopefully there is another game ...

flyndogs asked for clarification:

can I get another hint for Aces High? Space - Knight 5 & 6 letter words

atltrihollywood asked for clarification:

Movie Genre lvl---3 letters between Guns 'N Roses & Robbery. PLEASE!!!

Answers

Dyndurandal answered:

I need help with space and knight, stars wars and actor but especially homer and japan these are all bonus questions
0 0

missytessie answered:

i need help with a bonus for cartoons and comics its _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (3+7) and its associated with Homer and Japan. i know there is one episode of the simpsons where homer goes to japan but i can't think of anything that fits
0 0

jenny_b82 answered:

Well since I took the time to research and find the answer to Homer/Japan bonus question I will not just give the answer but a hint. It has to do with soap and don't be stuck on thinking it is all letters. Hope that helps.

Any hints on space/knight and ant/bugs. I don't want the answers just hints please.
0 0

Dyndurandal answered:

Antbugs is a movie be careful with punctuation though
0 0

jenny_b82 answered:

Awesome...thanks!! That's what I was putting in but I didn't pay attention to the puctuation. Thanks again. Did you figure out the Homer/Japan bonus?
0 0

bkendig answered:

Homer/Japan is a reference to the Simpsons episode "In Marge We Trust". Search for that and you'll find the answer.

I am still stuck on "space knight". Any tips?
0 0

bkendig answered:

Ah, never mind, I got "space knight" - the answer is the name of a plane that carried a spacecraft within the past few years.
0 0

pisces_t answered:

Can someone help me with movie genres .... i am stuck, its my last answer
i need a 5 letter word 'br ---' and its linked to comedy, g@y, fashion, fashion week and milan

I have tried everything i can i think of .... i've even gone through the whole alphabet to try and find the next letter to no avail ..... help i am deperate .... lol

thanks
0 0

soccerchiqa answered:

The only answer I can figure for that is Bruno, but it won't work anyway I type it, it's like I need the accent over the u but I have no idea how to do that on my iTouch, I ever changed to a German keyboard and it didn't work
0 0

soccerchiqa answered:

Ah ok I got it, hold the u down till a little u menu comes up and pick the one with the two dots over it
0 0

pisces_t answered:

Thanks yeah figured it out eventually too

now i am stuck on the bonus question for usa ..... its aircraft plus nevada ....

love this game, but hurts my head hahaha
0 0

TXLoneStar406 answered:

Think aliens and UFOs.

Any clues on the Star Wars actor (6+6) would be greatly appreciated.
0 0

Fieryperplexion answered:

For the star wars one, don't think of the movie. The actor has nothing to do with star wars the movie
0 0

Fieryperplexion answered:

I don't want to give too much away but if that doesn't help, let me know. I can tell you what I typed into google to narrow the results down.
0 0

TXLoneStar406 answered:

Thanks, i appreciate it.
0 0

tops247 answered:

Can you tell me what you mean by not star wars the movie? I am a little bit confused by that.
0 0

Fieryperplexion answered:

Think of something that may have been referred to as "star wars" but isn't referring to the movie. Think political. :)
0 0

Fieryperplexion answered:

If you google "actor star wars first and last name six letter" the answer should be on the first search page. Also for poker and western think movies ;) hope that helps!
0 0

Macie48 answered:

I'm looking for the bonus question for "tv series". Hints are, "Degree" and "9/11". That one has me stumped. Any other little hints are appreciated. :)
0 0

Fieryperplexion answered:

Al gore
0 0

hoops28 answered:

For "degree and 9/11" think of a documentary
0 0

hoops28 answered:

Google "spacecraft knight" it's on the first page of suggestions
0 0

MakakROFL answered:

The bonus question with clues Homer and Japan the answer is Mr. Sparkle
0 0

monelley answered:

Another clue for the aces high bonus is "color".

Has anyone figured out the movie genre's bonus. The clues are chocolate/Vietnam war/Elvis. -------(7) ----(4)
0 0

hoops28 answered:

Think of a movie that encompasses all three of them
0 0

drfarrar answered:

Bonus - Elements Puzzle
Ocean/Movie (7+6)
0 0

chelle525 answered:

Don't think too hard. Think of a George Clooney & Brad Pitt movie and don't forget the punctuation.
0 0

tlacaille answered:

Can someone please help me with the puzzle ants in the pants, the clues are guitar, instrument, and brownie, and its 6+12 thanks :)
0 0

kalela69 answered:

Elvis Vietnam chocolate = run Forrest run
0 0

ondiron answered:

@tlacaille: Think types/names/brands of guitars.
0 0

Pumafangirl answered:

guitar/brownie/instrument = fender stratocaster
ocean/movie = ocean's eleven?

In "x marks the spot", what is the answer to the bonus word that comes after "... - ice-water-river-bridge"?
0 0

Bimbellina answered:

Hi the bridge .... Think jumping off!
0 0