How do I solve the Chamber of Sun?

1. Hi Guys,

1. In the Royal Tomb, one of the walkthrough instruction was 'Drag an enemy to the plate at [22,8] to open the secret area to the north.' Is there a way of completing this when I have already killed everyone?

2. I cant seem to get pass the Chamber of Sun, even after following the walkthrough. Any help please?

I love the game, hope I can get help as soon as possible. Right now, I'm just stucked. =(

User Info: phinphin

phinphin - 6 years ago

Answers

1. 1) No

2)You must be doing something wrong, the path you need to follow is mapped out on a map in the centre of the labyrinth, if you only step on the grey squares and only step on the buttons highlighted the sun ray won't fire when you approach it. You also need to make sure the room is clear of monsters before hand, otherwise they will step on buttons and you will need to start again. If anything go wrong, just pull the lever and start again.

The correct order, facing south as you enter the room, is to:
    walk over button to left, walk over button infront, walk over button to the right and move to you meet the wall, move over button in front, then move onto the button to the left.

If you've done this right the ray of light shouldn't be there when you stand on the last button, just walk forward and you'll be fine. (save before hand)

User Info: igniz13

igniz13 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There is a map of runes on a wall somewhere that shows the path you have to take. If you go across those round grey circles in the right order it should let you pass. If you start at coordinates [24,20], then move as follows LLFF RRRR FF LL, you should get through. HOWEVER, and I think this is key if you've been going over and over. I think you have to press the lever just in front of the door before going in. I think this seems to reset all the walking over the wrong plates you've already done.

To question 1. I think igniz is correct, if you've killed everyone you won't be able to go in there, but I don't think there are any quest items in there just the usual stuff, items, gold etc.

User Info: GotStuck

GotStuck - 5 years ago 0 0