Not getting keyword from arcane labyrinth. Please help?

1. I'm in mirrors and I'm not getting a keyword from the guy. And I was in dense fog, and didn't get any key words from the ancient text the guy read, he said dragoon a few times but nothing happened.

User Info: BrickWiggles

BrickWiggles - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I don't like unanswered questions, so screw the lateness.

You don't get any new keywords in the Mirror level, you only get a hint for the Darkness level.

In the future, please refer to these two guides for any difficulties regarding any Arcane Labyrinth levels:

www.gamefaqs.com/psp/937910-final-fantasy-ii-anniversary-edition/faqs/57264
    www.gamefaqs.com/psp/937910-final-fantasy-ii-anniversary-edition/faqs/52406

User Info: Elimmm

Elimmm - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Every floor in the arcane labyrinth has a mini quest. When you complete the mini quest, you will get a reward- a new keyword, or an in game hint. (You actually get a key item for completing the "last" floor.) The mirror floor gives you hint for the darkness floor instead of a keyword.

User Info: noname112233

noname112233 - 5 years ago 0 0