Need help find the snow craft?

1. I have the iphone version of Final Fantasy 2 and Josef just join my party i went to semitt falls cave to find the snow craft and i am unable to locate it?

User Info: hardtymes2010

hardtymes2010 - 6 years ago
    I'm like hardytymes - I've spoken to Josef and got him in my group but cant find the secret door. is the mythril crystal the blue one on the first level?

User Info: Xilessa

Xilessa - 5 years ago
    I'm having trouble as well... I've got Josef, I'm at the crystal in the cave on the first floor... I've literally walked around the entire first floor pushing into walls looking for this secret entrance... I've got nothing so far. Unless I missed something in town, I'm clueless.

User Info: Phyruus

Phyruus - 5 years ago

1. ok, I finally got somewhere on this.... the area around the blue ice chunck is 3 squares wide - I stood above and to the right of the chunk, faced to the right, and hit the screen several times.... after a sec or two of mashing the screen, Josef came out and did whatever to open the secret passage.

Good Luck to all the rest of you

User Info: Phyruus

Phyruus - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In the small room with the mythril crystal thing, search the top right wall.

User Info: Ippongi_Ryuta

Ippongi_Ryuta - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes it is in the mythril cave next to the crystal but you have to talk to josef then go there

User Info: PadroXZ

PadroXZ - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Get Josef in your party. Go to the mythril cave. On the first floor, there is some ice. Search the upper right hand corner of the passage with the ice. (From memory, but that should point you in the right direction even if I got a couple of details wrong.)

User Info: noname112233

noname112233 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. ok, I finally got somewhere on this.... the area around the blue ice chunck is 3 squares wide - I stood above and to the right of the chunk, faced to the right, and hit the screen several times.... after a sec or two of mashing the screen, Josef came out and did whatever to open the secret passage.

Good Luck to all the rest of you

User Info: Phyruus

Phyruus - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I ried your advice but it says the blackstone black the passage.. plz help me

User Info: blacher_shar

blacher_shar - 1 year ago 0 0