Question from hardtymes2010

Need help find the snow craft?

I have the iphone version of Final Fantasy 2 and Josef just join my party i went to semitt falls cave to find the snow craft and i am unable to locate it?

Xilessa asked for clarification:

I'm like hardytymes - I've spoken to Josef and got him in my group but cant find the secret door. is the mythril crystal the blue one on the first level?

Phyruus asked for clarification:

I'm having trouble as well... I've got Josef, I'm at the crystal in the cave on the first floor... I've literally walked around the entire first floor pushing into walls looking for this secret entrance... I've got nothing so far. Unless I missed something in town, I'm clueless.

Answers

Ippongi_Ryuta answered:

In the small room with the mythril crystal thing, search the top right wall.
0 0

PadroXZ answered:

Yes it is in the mythril cave next to the crystal but you have to talk to josef then go there
0 0

noname112233 answered:

Get Josef in your party. Go to the mythril cave. On the first floor, there is some ice. Search the upper right hand corner of the passage with the ice. (From memory, but that should point you in the right direction even if I got a couple of details wrong.)
0 0

Phyruus answered:

ok, I finally got somewhere on this.... the area around the blue ice chunck is 3 squares wide - I stood above and to the right of the chunk, faced to the right, and hit the screen several times.... after a sec or two of mashing the screen, Josef came out and did whatever to open the secret passage.

Good Luck to all the rest of you
0 0

Phyruus answered:

Good Luck to all the rest of you
0 0

blacher_shar answered:

I ried your advice but it says the blackstone black the passage.. plz help me
0 0