How do you complete the zen garden?

1. Still need 10 plants for the zen garden and have played through the main game 4 times and played the mini games and quick play games hundreds of times over and haven't gotten a new plant in forever. Anybody have any tips?

User Info: footballchief69

footballchief69 - 5 years ago
    I have all the night ones. I need 2 water ones and 8 for the main garden. None of the ones Crazy Dave sells are ever the ones I need.

User Info: footballchief69

footballchief69 - 5 years ago
    I have exactly the same issue. I've played the game though 4 times & played the mini games & quick start games 100s of times - but still can't get all of the zen garden plants. I buy the mystery plant daily & just get the same plants over & over.
    All I want to do is get the zen garden achievement!

User Info: jaimee_I

jaimee_I - 5 years ago

User Info: jaimee_I

jaimee_I - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but in the Quick Play section, the Night level bonus game (the one with the conveyor belt) usually gives you a Zen Garden plant, and its almost always a mushroom plant. I played it three times in a row once and got a plant each time. The pool levels (I played the first pool level) also gives you pool related plants.

User Info: mnoa815

mnoa815 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Forgot to add - every day you can buy a random plant from Crazy Dave for $7500. It resets at midnight.

User Info: mnoa815

mnoa815 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Just buy Gold Mystery Plants ( $50,000 gold present )

User Info: noahdefer

noahdefer - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. if you want a certain kind of plant for your Zen garden you can go to the level that you found the seed packet on in survival. normal or hard survival depending on which ones youve beaten. I like hard survival because it gives you a better chance of finding multiple plants of that level and it is a good way to get cash also. for water plants you should go to pool levels for tangle kelp and the lily pad and the fund level for the Sea-shroom. I have never heard of the mystery plant though because I have played plants vs zombies multiple times over and have never seen a mystery plant from crazy Dave the only plans that you can buy from him are marigolds.

User Info: isaiahd

isaiahd - 2 years ago 0 0