Videos from GameSpot

Korean Journalist Mike Huh Talks Differences Between Western and Korean Pros and More
05/22/15 - 15:56
Kobe Interviewed on MSI and Incarnation + TSM Expectations for the Next Split
05/19/15 - 8:36
Reignover Talks Beating Expectations and What Comes Next For Fnatic
05/14/15 - 7:29
Chobra on MSI Surprises and How the Easyhoon Faker Swap Works
05/12/15 - 9:52
Koro Birthday Interview - EDG's Run at MSI and Proving Themselves Internationally
05/10/15 - 6:36
Nick Allen Responds to Bug Criticisms, Why Tallahassee, the sub rule in LCS and worlds
05/10/15 - 19:45
Doa on Casting at International Events and Responds to Recent Fan Support
05/10/15 - 8:05
Faker on MSI, Piglet and Impact in LCS, Easyhoon, and an English Message for Fans
05/10/15 - 7:58
Yellowstar Considered Retiring Last Year but Decided to "Build a New Team for Fnatic" - Interview
05/09/15 - 8:33
Easyhoon on Azir, Standing Behind Faker's Spotlight, and an English Thank You to Fans
05/09/15 - 8:02
Deft on EDG's performance so far and having Faker as a schoolmate
05/09/15 - 7:27
Fnatic Huni: "This World Championship I Will Prove That I Will Be The Best Player in the World"
05/09/15 - 12:43
Susie and Travis talk to SKT Bengi about their perfect first MSI day
05/08/15 - 5:56
Dumbledoge on BJK's chances at MSI and first blooding Faker
05/08/15 - 4:52
AHQ Westdoor thanks Western supporters: "I thought we only had Taiwanese fans"
05/08/15 - 5:37
AHQ An Says his Familiarity with All Five Roles Comes Down to "Talent"
05/08/15 - 4:02
EDG Clearlove has "a lot of confidence of winning" MSI - day one interview
05/08/15 - 7:08
Travis Rachel and Susie share MSI predictions and impressions on day one
05/08/15 - 4:14
TL's "Rebirth" Producer on the Challenges of Creating the Show + Season 2
05/06/15 - 7:29
Hai Interviews Travis about MSI Coverage and more
05/05/15 - 3:45
Hai's High School Friend Olivia Discusses His Past - Watching Him Play
05/05/15 - 6:27
Jacuzzi Xpecial Predicts TSM MSI Top 2: "A 70% chance and 30% chance that they'll win"
05/05/15 - 6:57
Kiwikid on staying in the LCS and what Dig needs to do to improve
04/28/15 - 10:21
GameSpot Presents: Captain
04/25/15 - 7:10
Hai: The Retirement Interview
04/24/15 - 40:31

Got a Video?

You can submit video links for this game using our Video Submission Form.